Alternates makes Mockups completely unresponsive on MacBook Pro

alternates

I imported a group of mockups and started splitting the mockups into Official and Alternate. I got through two mockups, by the third it becomes completely unresponsive. I scroll, but the worksheet does not move. I drag to select, the mouse pointer moves, but no marquee and selection. I hide the Mockups panel, and it leaves a grey space where it was, it does not resize the worksheet. Until I finally have to quite. I then start again, and after about two muckups, same thing. Am I doing something wrong?

That sounds really unusual. Are you on the latest version 3.1.4?

Can you find the version info by selecting the menu, Balsamiq Mockups 3 > About Balsamiq Mockups, and copying what you see in dialog?

Yes,it is the very latest version, I downloaded it yesterday.

I have since also found Balsamiq quit on me once or twice whilst performing tasks such as uoloading images to the Assets folder, or importing a mockup into a project.

Hmm the uploading of an image crash should be gone in 3.1.4. I know there was an issue in 3.1.2.

For the unresponsiveness an you send use the project to support@balsamiq.com? We keep it confidential. We would like to try and see if we encounter the issue too.
Do you use a lot images?

Thanks

Hi Florian, I don’t use a lot of images, and they are not particularly big in size. I would really love to send you the project, but I have some VERY STRICT work guidelines which basically will not allow me to do this at all. I will try to create a private project soon, when I have a gap, and if it happens with that project as well I will send it to you. In the meantime, if you can look into it?