Anchored links?

Any change on this (anchored links) since the new update 3.4.1 has come out?

Thanks

Hi @t1mduma5,

We didn’t implement this one in the latest release (3.4.1). You can see the complete release notes here if needed.

I’ve added your vote to the request to help to prioritize it. Let us know if you need anything else.

Yet another request for anchor links. Would be extremely helpful when demo’ing prototypes. Thanks!

I would also very much like to be able to use internal anchors. So please also count my vote in. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am on 3.5.8
Is the anchor function launched? Or I miss something?

Not implemented yet as far as I can see…

Not yet indeed @Kevin_Mo and @heringsfilet but thanks for sharing your need. I’ll add your votes and check with the team where we stand on this one.

Anything else, we’re here! :slight_smile:

No need to add my vote, this is not a feature I miss :slight_smile:

Another vote to implement anchored links.

I would also like to add my vote for anchored links. Is this on the radar for future enhancements?

It’s on our radar @asaccomando, but we are pretty focused on getting these native apps out the door. It’s something we will look into as soon as those are done. :slight_smile:

I know you’re working on this, but just bumping it.

Pls add this functionality.

Is this feature available yet? Thanks

nope :slight_smile:

Not yet @misschrismiss but I’m adding your vote for this one. As Brendan mentioned, we’re pretty busy with releasing our new native apps but we keep prioritizing requests in the meantime. We’ll get to it!

Another here. This is helpful with mobile and desktop especially for one page sites! PLEASE

+1 waiting for anchored links

+1 here!

+1. Dying without this.