Any news on the ability to import BMPR into myBalsamiq without Desktop version?

Hi All,

I’ve seen previous posts related to this in the last year or so, and just wanted to see if there’s any updates.

We only have myBalsamiq at our disposal and are interested in exploring the editing capabilities of having our project in a SQLite file, however, we can’t seem to find a way to import BMPR files (even though, by all account exports have been available for a while). I think @virgin mentioned in January that they were looking into this, so has it gone any further?

If anyone knows any workarounds for getting an a BMPR into myBalsamiq without external tools (we’re not allowed to install any programs ourselves and there’s a whole, long assurance process even for the most basic freeware!) I’d be interested to hear them.

Many thanks

Hi @AB1984 and thanks for checking on this.

Our current web version, myBalsamiq, does not handle the BMPR file format but our next major version (already in private beta) will. For now, the only way to move a BMPR file to myBalsamiq is the Export to BMMLs ZIP option, as described here.

In case you don’t have access to the Desktop version, please share the related BMPR file via support@balsamiq.com and we’ll be happy to help with this. :slight_smile: