This was happening on the original version of Balsamiq. I was hoping that Balsamiq 3 would fix it, but it hasn’t.
- Macbook Pro 15-inch retina (OS X Yosemite 10.10.3)
- Balsamiq v3.1.1
- Adobe Air Player Version: MAC 11,9,900,169
- Open Balsamiq and start wire framing
- The performance stays snappy no matter how long it stays open
- The app slows down after roughly 10 minutes, almost like there’s a memory leak or something.
- Close Balsamiq and reopen it. This is fine, but having to do this every 10 minutes is really a BUMMER