Bootstrap template - large wireframe

Hi there. I’m getting a symbol not found for the wireframe. In the comments section, there’s a link to a zipped project file that is broken. Where can I get the bootstrap desktop templates?

This is the template I’m trying to use:
https://mockupstogo.mybalsamiq.com/projects/template-bootstrap/Large%20Wireframe%20(Desktop)

Hi @jkjules,

Sorry for the hassle with this one.

The Bootstrap template is actually meant to be downloaded as a whole project. You can grab it here.

Then, you can import it in Mockups 3 for Desktop via Project > Import > Project from BMMLs Zip…

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance. :slight_smile:

I am using myBalsamiq. I successfully imported the template project. How do I use these templates in my other projects, given that they are a project and not a site asset?

Hey @jkjules,

You can add them as a site asset if you upload them from your myBalsamiq homepage:

Or if you select the Site Assets section of your project asset uploader, you can add it there as well.

More information here.

Let me know if you can add the template as a site asset! :slight_smile:

When uploading the project to assets, it’s stored as a zip file that cannot be used in other projects. When I attempt to upload the single BMML wireframe, then I get the ‘project symbol not found’ error.

I would like to use these templates for existing projects, and avoid the time consuming effort of moving existing mock-ups into this new project.

Hi @jkjules,

Sorry for the confusion with this one.

I would recommend following these steps in your case:

• unzip the Template-Bootstrap.zip file
  • upload only the files contained in the assets folder as site assets

This will allow you to have all the Bootstrap elements ready to use in your site.

• Then you will be able to access any element (like the large grid) from the UI library or even by typing its name in the QuickAdd field:

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I know this is an old thread, and now mockupstogo changed to wireframestogo, but is there any updated/current version of this old bootstrap project? There’s a couple grids on wireframe to go, but (from what I can see in a youtube tutorial from that old project) , that one had a bunch of symbols.

Hey @Florence_GM,

I believe this project is the old Bootstrap Template project that Virgin mentioned above.

Here is how to get it into your current project.

Let me know if you have any questions!