I just downloaded it and gave it a try, but it still seems to duplicate my symbols. I tried doing:
- Copy from v1 to v2 - v2 resulted in duplicate symbols
- Dragging from v1 to v2 - v2 resulted in duplicate symbols
The more I’ve been using B3.1.3 the more I’m seeing inconsistent outcomes for handling duplicates. I’m finding that most of the time, it’s simply duplicating them, and some of the time, it’s not. Today I found that I added a (custom) symbol to Slide 1, wanted to copy and paste it to Slide 2 (in the same project) and it duplicated the symbol. When I copy a grouped set of elements containing symbols from Project 1 to Project 2, sometimes (not all the time), it will ask me if I want to replace it. I’d guess I’m asked 25% of the time and the other 75% it creates a duplicate still.
All of these scenarios occured when working on a project created in an earlier version of Balsamiq, if that matters.