[BUG] "Go to Mockup" does not work

Hi there. I came across this strange behavior, which is most likely a bug.

In presentation mode, the user may not use the mouse to select items in the dropdown list called “Go to Mockup” if there is a linked element shown underneath the dropdown menu. I tried to visualize this in the attached screenshot. In the example, the rectangle in the background of “New Mockup 1” is linked to the same mockup, i.e., “New Mockup 1”. When selecting the item “New Mockup 1 copy” in the dropdown menu, Balsamiq does not show the selected mockup (“New Mockup 1 copy”), but “remains” on the current mockup. This behavior does not appear, if the user selects the desired mockup via the arrow keys on the keyboard.

I guess the reason could be that the mouse click is not only processed by the dropdown menu, but also by the linked element in the background. I need to have a linked element in the background because of the issue described here: Mouse cursor icon for links

If you need more details, I’d be happy to provide more information.

Ooooo. This is a tricky one. Nice find @moos!

We will get it fixed, my friend. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about it. :slight_smile:

Hey there, it seems that this bug still exists in 3.5.14, right?

This is another bug that will be fixed with the native desktop version. It should be fixed now in our newest app, Balsamiq Cloud.