[Bug] Import multiple Images

Hey fellow Balsamagicians :wink:

Just experienced a bug while importing 10 images.
When I was at image 3 of 10, I cancelled the process. The first 3 images where in my grid and could be found under assets.

But they were not listed in the category “Assets” until I restarted the software.

This area was just not updated with the images. Not a big issue, but I think it is worth mentionig.

Balsamiq Mockups
Version: 3.2.4 - 10/22/2015 06:55
Adobe Air Player Version: WIN 19,0,0,169

Kind Regards
Dom

Hey @ArcticMe,

Good to hear from you again! :smile:

I was able to reproduce it and I passed it on to our dev team so they can work on fixing this one. For now, the UI library is refreshed only after the import is complete (or when you restart the app) which is why cancelling the operation causes the issue.

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into it!

Hi again @ArcticMe,

Good news, we just fixed it in the latest pre-release version available here if you want to give it a try: https://balsamiq.com/download/next/

Just a word of caution here: as this is a pre-release version, we don’t recommend using it on mission-critical work. The fix will also be included in the next official version.

Hey @Virgin
thanks for the quick reply. Sound good to me, but I won’t be able to check this out, at the moment, since I am working on a crucial task. The update-version will be fine, I mean it’s not that big of a deal :wink:

Thank you!
ArcticMe