[BUG] Mockup 3 Desktop constantly crashes!

Hi there,

I have been using Mockup 3 at work now for about a month and am really coming round to liking it apart from one thing, the crashes!!

So this has happened with files that are stored on our companies network and also on my local laptops C drive. I am using Mockup 3 to storyboard some new lessons for some courseware I am updating. So there can be a lot of mockups in the project (100+).

Now the crashing seems to happen randomly, I can be opening a file, opening another file when one file is open, deleting things, importing an asset etc. I luckily have it set to save as changes happen so I don’t loose much when this happens but it is very frustrating!

I really would love to encourage the rest of my colleagues to use this software for storyboard development but this issue is stopping me from doing this.

I really hope there is a fix for this.

Kind regards,

Kelly

Oh wow, I’m really sorry about that Kelly. That sounds insanely frustrating. :frowning:

Let’s try deleting the MockupsSettings.db file in your local storage folder. Hopefully, that solves the problem. But, if not, we will dig deeper!

Hi Brendan,

Wow thanks for the super quick reply, impressed! :grinning:

I actually just renamed that file and put OLD at the end and have restated Mockup 3 and will see how things go tomorrow at work.

Thanks for the advice!

Kind regards,

Kelly