I noticed something weird happening today.
The other day I created a mockup and called it “thinking.” I added pages and worked on it until I got it to the point where I was ready to save it for real.
I used “save as” and gave it a new name “Matter Tab.” When I look up at the program bar the breadcrumb/title piece it reads “page name - thinking […filepath/Matter Tab.bmpr]” (The file path shows the new name)
The “header” on the page itself also still reads “thinking” rather than the new name.
I have restarted the program.
I have restarted the computer.
I have downloaded the newest version of Balsamiq.
I have completely closed and then reopened the project from both the “open project” and from explorer as well.
(I’m using Windows 7)
This doesn’t affect my work really, since it’s saving fine and it opens fine. I just find it odd to see “thinking” still up there in the metadata even though that file has been deleted and this file is a save as version with a new name.