Steps to reproduce:
- Add a rectangle (200 x 200) and change it’s color to anything else than the default white
- Clone the rectangle 2 times
- Place the 3 rectangles on top of each other with some X and Y offset (e.g. position of the bottom one is 0/0, position of the middle one is 20/20, position of the top one is 40/40). See the image below:
- Right click on the top one and try to select the middle one from the context menu
- No matter which option you choose, the bottom one is always selected
Windows 7 64-bit, Balsamiq 3.5.15 here.