Can a Confluence page have multiple projects in it?

We’ve just migrated to Mockups 3 for Confluence, and it looks like there can be only one project per Confluence page.

This is causing me a problem because I want to save separate sets of mockups (corresponding to separate user stories) in different sections on the same page. Having all the mockups in one project means I can’t do this, and readers will have to scroll through all mockups, all the time.

When I try to add another Balsamiq macro to the page, the macro window automatically selects the existing project and disables the dropdown. There doesn’t seem to be an option to add a new project.

Am I missing something?

Hi @Anthony,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

A Confluence page can have multiple projects but you’re right, adding a macro won’t let you create a new project on the same page.
I’ve just added this feature request in our internal tool so we can think about it for the future. As always, if others would like to see this feature, please let us know (or add your Like/Heart vote above) to help us prioritize this request.

In the meantime, you can add a second project to the same Confluence page by following these steps:

Alternatively, you can also:

• Have 2 macros of the same project but set up to display a different Starting Mockup

or

• Export your mockup(s) to PDF or PNG (as shown below) and attach it to the Confluence page

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need anything else, Anthony. We’ll be here to help! :slight_smile:

Multiple Balsamiq projects in one Confluence page: same preview "image"

Thanks for this workaround. It helped! But i think Balsamiq should provide the feature to add multiple projects to one page naturally because the current workflow on creation feels uncomfortable if you have to know that you need to upload a .bmpr attachment to enabled the project selection in the macro.

regards, Mario