Can anyone guide us in the right direction with steps to create our clips?

Hello,

I would be grateful for some assistance . We are currently using the Production Switcher to record our newscasts. We key in our graphics now through the media pool and it works great however we would like to get a bit fancier and add some motion to our graphics. I know through the media pool you can add clips to playout through the media player and I believe you can also key them in as well. Our trouble is, we have attempted to make the clips, but we keep getting an error when trying to import them into the media pool. Can anyone guide us in the right direction with steps to create our clips?. I went through many motion graphics video examples to get some solution for this error but, did not find any.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi @aaronpawlak

Thanks for the post. I’ve read through it a couple of times now and I think that your message is simply meant for somebody else?

These forums are for questions about Balsamiq products - we provide a rapid wireframing tool and it sounds like you’re asking about video/broadcast. Sorry we can’t really help but good luck with finding a solution to your problem.

All the best,

Alasdair