Can I add audio files?

I am mocking up a few pages of children’s book, with the text that is read out loud as it is highlighted. I’m doing it by creating lots of copies of the same page, each one with a different word highlighted supposedly as it is read out loud. Any chance there is any functionality where I can link these pages together (so I don’t manually have to toggle through them in a presentation) and attach an audio file of me reading that phrase out loud?

I’ve been wracking my brain for a good way to do the transitioning, @magic, but I haven’t come up with anything. :frowning:

This is a scenario that would benefit from an automatic transition of mockups - something that has been requested by others in the past. I will check in and see where we are with that, and if it’s something we want to talk about again.

As for adding music - there isn’t a way to do that. I’m sorry. You could annotate your mockup with icons or markup to say “this will be spoken”, but you wouldn’t be able to add a track to the mockup itself.

I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you today, Leslie, but don’t let this discourage you when it comes to feature requests. Seeing that folks need stuff like this really helps us prioritize changes, and makes the app better as a whole. If there is anything else you’d like to see, let me know, and we can talk about it!

If we don’t talk beforehand, have a happy weekend. :slight_smile:

@magic, You can try to insert your mockups from the Balsamiq into PowerPoint presentation (as PNG images) and set both the audio on slide appearance, and auto-play for the presentation itself.

Also you can try some software for creating web presentation, which support the features.

Finally, you can create your own implementation, using HTML, CSS and a tiny bit of Javascript. If you need any help on this, please feel free to contact me.