Can i add my own font to Balsamiq

For a project i have a specific font that i need in my prototype. I can’t find where i can add my own so i hope someone can help

Hi @Jay-jay_Bierhaalder and welcome to our forums! :slight_smile:

Would you mind letting us know which product you are using? Mockups 3 for Desktop maybe?

Since it depends on the product you’re using, I’ll stand by for you reply to share more details about it.

Yes i’m using Mockups 3 for desktop

Thanks, @Jay-jay_Bierhaalder!

In Mockups 3 for Desktop, you can change your project font from the Project Info panel, as detailed here.

Hope this helps!

Yes i found that, but i have an own font that i have on my computer but it is not in Mockups 3, can i import the font?

Is the font installed on your OS font library already?

In case you’ve just installed it, you will need to restart the app for it to show up in the font selection menu.

If the font still doesn’t show up, would you mind sharing it so we can have a closer look?
Feel free to reach out via support@balsamiq.com directly if that’s easier.

Also, let’s make sure that you’re on the latest version (3.5.15).

We’ll do our best to help!

No I dont know where i can install the font

Let’s see: which operating system are you using?

Windows 10

Thanks! Let’s try these steps then. :slight_smile:

It worked! thank you so much this was alot of help!

Hi, is it possible to add your own font on to projects on Balsamiq cloud? I’m creating mockups and using the fonts that would be used in the end project would be helpful for better showing how the end product will look.

Hi @chantelleh,

Balsamiq Cloud only allows for using the fonts listed in the related menu. We decided to not include more fonts because some fonts are not handled well in all browsers.

Alternatively, our Desktop app lets you use any font that is installed on your machine, in case this is mandatory for you.

Sorry that I don’t have a better answer for this one. Let us know if you need anything else.