Can't remove link

Hey Guys,

I can’t seem to get my mockups to remove links from the menu I built. When viewing the mockup, the pointer cursor still shows over the menu items that I have set repeatedly to “no link.” Menu items “job search” “manage notifications” “post job” “profile” and “inbox” should not link anywhere. Upon exporting the project to a PDF to check it there, the links are obviously super screwed up, way beyond what I could see in app. Beyond redoing all the menus, I’m at a loss as to what is causing this.

When viewing the mockups in browser, and clicking on the menu items that should have no link, the app states “Sorry the link you have clicked on is no longer valid, the mockup has been renamed or deleted.” But again, I have explicitly set these to “no link.”

I’ve done all the mockups in chrome because my computers all run on Ubuntu.

Here are a few photos:

showing that these menu items have no link

showing in PDF view that their are definitely links there

notes: clicking on "profile" takes you to profile, there should be no link clicking on "manage notifications" takes you to profile, there should be no link clicking on "post job" takes you to profile, there should be no link clicking on "job search" takes you to member search, there should be no link

Thanks for the help in advance!

Figured it out. A colleague of mine had accidentally sent a bunch of old menu stuff to back. I found a good five layers of weird old stuff. Guess I’ve got my work cut out for me digging up everything.

Glad to hear that you figured this one out, @George_Nicholas! We’re here if you need anything. :slight_smile: