Steps to reproduce:
- In a new mockup, create a couple of groups.
- Now select those groups and make a symbol out of them. Note: I get “Symbol not found” but that’s a separate bug (which I’ll submit soon).
- Create a new mockup (in the same project of course).
- Drop the symbol you just made onto this mockup.
- Next, double-click on the symbol so you’re in overwrite-mode.
- Finally, try moving any of the groups. It doesn’t want to cooperate. It just snaps back.
I’m using Balsamiq Mockups 3.1.2 on a Mac.