Comments PDF export

I can add nice comments to each mockup, but don’t seem to find a way to include this on export to PDF.
Would it be possible to implement some templates which you can choose, and have comments be either on side or below (as examples).

Much like show notes for Powerpoint.

(edit: glad I tested it out after only 5 screens, now I have to redo as text boxes on each screen…

Hi @hsatech,

Good to hear from you again.

Are you using the notes section from the property inspector to ass your comments for each one?

You can actually export your notes if needed by selecting the following option when exporting to PDF:

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you are looking into something different, we’re always happy to help however we can! :smile:

Hi @Virgin,
I’m using balsamiq cloud and have received comments from my client and I reply to them, but I can’t find a way to export these comments into the PDF. It gives the option to export only notes. Thank you in advance!

We don’t have a way to export comments yet, Sandra. I’m sorry about that.

It’s on our list of things to look at as soon as we dip back into the feature well. I’ll let the team know it’s an important feature for you. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Brendan! The point is that Notes is usually used for navigation and functions, more tech for developing.
But Comments are a different type of communications that are also important to track, in my case at least. If I put both together, I will mess with instructions clarity in developing, I think.