Constantly being logged out in Balsamiq Cloud

I’m currently on the trial for Balsamiq Cloud and I find it extremely frustrating that it always logs me off after some time of inactivity. And I have to sign back in everyday or multiple times per day. I can see why that feature was added (security reasons) but I don’t feel that security is of utmost concern regarding design tools. I’ve never experienced this in any other design tool (Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.). I design everyday and there will be times where I’m not always actively working in a tool but it’s always in the background. There should at least be a setting where I can choose whether to stay logged in or not.

Hi @Jennifer_Nguyen,

Thanks for the post. As you have found, we currently don’t have the option to stay logged in but you’re not the first to ask and it is something we’d like to improve. I’ve logged your vote in support of the feature (which helps us to prioritize).

Thank you for the feedback which is always appreciated - if you have any other suggestions, please send them our way.