Copy multiple MU's all at once

Is there a way to copy, lets say, a dozen mockups in one project to the same project all at once?

My latest adventure starts with a selection from a menu then, 12 screens that depict every step the user has to take to accomplish a task. The next item in the menu is mostly the same but with a few simple changes and the same goes for the 3rd item in the menu.

If I could duplicate the original block of 12 to the second items steps and then dup those to the next, it would be a huge time saver.

Mike P.

Edit: I think I misunderstood - you are looking to do this in the same project, not a new one.

If that is the case, would it be possible to make symbols out of the elements in the first 12 mockups?

If not, you can duplicate a mockup by using the dropdown menu. This cannot be done with multiple mockups selected, unfortunately.

Oh well, not my day today.

But you make me think…
I could select everything on the page, group it, symbolize it and then simply use that symbol for each subsequent page, not 12 symbols - this is where I lost you.

mu 1 has a closed drop down list.
mu 2 has the list open with links (start with the symbol, overlay the ddl with a list box)
mu 3, 4, 5 or 6 is the mu associated to whichever link they selected.
etc…

My gears are turning, thanks.
Mike.

I don’t think it would be a bad idea to have duplicate (and maybe even rename) available when multiple mockups are selected. I will talk to the dev team about it!