Customize the bar and pie chart

How do I customize the bar and pie chart icon so I can show more bars and different slices in the pier chart? For example, I would like to show three groups of three bar chart each representing yes/no/maybe from people in three different areas.

You cannot modify any charts, but you can quite easily build it by yourself using standard controls (see the red labels on the image):

On pie chart… It’s more complicated, but as a workaround, you can build it in Excel and paste an image into mockup.

Hi @P_Vilas_Tulachan and thanks for getting in touch.

As Alexey mentioned, default chart controls cannot be modified because they are meant to be placeholders (rather than high-fidelity controls). Hopefully, the workarounds that he suggested will help but please let us know if you need anything else.

Hi @P_Vilas_Tulachan. I ran into the same issue as you describe and was surprised to see that nothing is available for this.
I created my pie chart in Visio (but you can use Excel as well of course) and put the slice xx% on each slice in the pie chart.
I then added the pie chart to the mockup as an image.
Because I want people to be able to click on the xx% I added a text box and for the text I used ‘____’ (underscores). I placed the text box so that the underscore line shows up under the xx%.
The text box can use a link to another mockup page.
Now my users can click in the pie chart on a xx% link and go straight to another mockup page.

Hope this helps. If it doesn’t feel free to drop me a direct msg and I can email you a screenshot.

-Fred

Thanks for the tip. I will try to do that myself.