[Defect] Zoom in and out gets stuck if using keyboard shortcut

There is a shortcut interaction that seems to have been changed between the new and old version (or it could be a defect).
Ctrl++ and ctrl± work for zoom in and zoom out however in the new version if I immediately try to use the mouse wheel after using either of them, it acts as if ctrl is still pressed (and continuous zoom in and zoom out take place depending upon the direction of mousewheel movement). I have to left click once compulsorily to come out of the state.

I had posted this in an existing thread but haven’t heard back so thought ill create a new one. Pardon my impatience.

Keyboard shortcut requests

There is a shortcut interaction that seems to have been changed between the new and old version (or it could be a defect).
Ctrl+ and ctrl- work for zoom in and zoom out however in the new version if I immediately try to use the mouse wheel after using either of them, it acts as if ctrl is still pressed (and continuous zoom in and zoom out take place depending upon the direction of mousewheel movement). I have to left click once compulsorily to come out of the state.

Hi @Ashish, I realized after I merged the duplicate reports that they were both you, and that you had noted that. :smile:

Sorry for the delay! Usually we’re much faster—your report got a little lost in the feature request thread. I read it yesterday and reproduced it, but was swamped with other things.

This is on our list to get fixed now. We’ll let you know when it’s squashed. Sorry for the hassle!

No worries. Glad to know its added to your list. Thanks!