Balsamiq Community Discussion

Export to PDF empty myBalsamiq

One of our end user facing an issue with myBalsamiq, when he tried to ‘Export to PDF’ in a project, the generated PDF file is empty/blank. can you please help me to fix this issue in myBalsamiq.

-Raj

Hi @ColruytTeam and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the project details and URL via support@balsamiq.com so we can take it from there?

We’ll do our best to help!

Hello @Virgin,

Thank you for your quick response, the reported issue is not only for specific project. The “export to PDF” functionality is not working for all projects on myBalsamiq site.

-Raj

Thanks for the follow-up, Raj. I can indeed confirm the issue and we’re looking into it.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information to share, sorry for the hassle.

Hello @ColruytTeam,

Thanks for your patience while we worked through this. We have identified and fixed an issue with exporting to PDF in myBalsamiq. I just tested it personally and it’s working as expected so you should be all set now. Let me know if you see anything else odd but, for now, all the best.

Hello @Virgin @alasdair,

Thank you so much for your quick fix/solution. Now I can able to export the project to PDF.

-Raj

1 Like