I seem to have perhaps run into some kind of limits on my current project. Just updated to 3.4.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1. I am using a lot of screen images in my project, and the project size is now 107MB.
So in addition to not being able to export to PDF, I get other weird behavior like the thumbnails not matching when I change to a view without markup.
But the worst problem is that I can no longer export to PDF. It freezes about 40 percent into the export, never creates a file, and just sits there. I’ve tried rebooting, using different machines, doing a save as (which only works sometimes). I’ve had this problem in the past and somehow got around it (don’t remember how). I have tried removing unused assets, but nothing seems to work.
See attached screenshot.