Export to PDF mockups are not in order

When I attempt to export a subset of mockups to PDF the list of mockups appear out of order. Not all of the mockups are out of order, just a few of the older mockups find their way interspersed in the set of newer mockups. This out of order list is only visible in the Export to PDF window. All of the mockups are in the correct order the side panel of the application.

I’ve tried saving a new copy of the project. I’ve tried reinstalling Balsamiq, and I’ve tried switching over to Mac from my PC. All to no avail.

The biggest issue with this is that I must re-order the pages in a PDF application to ensure they are in the correct order.

Has anyone else experienced this with Mockups 3.5.9? Or found a solution?

HI @ckubit200 and sorry for the trouble with your exported PDF.

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please send us your .bmpr file so that we can try to reproduce the issue here? We will keep your data strictly confidential and only long enough to try to debug your issue.

Sorry again for the hassle, we’ll do our best to help!

The export was sent with specific steps to reproduce. The issue can also be seen when navigating the list of mockups for the “Link” feature.