That’s correct, @JamesLavery, our latest add-on version won’t be compatible with this one, unfortunately.
Here are the manual steps required to move a project from Mockups 3 for Desktop to our legacy add-on version:
- Open the project in Mockups 3 for Desktop and export it to a ZIP file using Project > Export > Project to BMMLs ZIP
- Expand the ZIP file to find the BMML files.
- For each mockup you want to import, do the following:
- Open a BMML in your favorite plain text editor (for example Text Edit on Mac or Notepad on Windows)
- Select all the text and copy it to your clipboard (CTRL+C)
- Create a new mockup in Mockups for Confluence and use Mockup > Import Mockup XML
- Paste (CTRL+V) and hit Import
- Fix any broken images by uploading the image from the ZIP (they’ll be in the assets folder)
- Symbols are not supported in Mockups for Confluence, so you might have to recreate those as well
We know this is a bit of an arduous process and this is why using the latest version of our add-on makes it much easier.
Please let us know if you need anything else, we’re here to help!