it would be great if you could consider following things to implement…
- it’s really pain in the ass to use this tool since I need to make some diagrams sometimes
- mainly the need to change arrow direction when I want to rotate the arrow more than 90° - it’s just WEIRD
- possibility to change the arrow’s thickness would be also great since there’s no Line symbol (see below) and Rectangle symbol is very limited (see below)
- default (and only) thickness of Arrow is too much - it would be helpful to start at 1px thickness as with the other symbols
- minimal size of 10 pixels is very limiting mainly when it’s not possible to use Line (missing) or Arrow (insufficient) symbol instead
- Line symbol is definitely the very basic symbol for creating ANY diagram or mockup and yet it’s missing in Balsamiq. I don’t get it…
- simple Line symbol or just updated Arrow would be enough.
So, what do you think, guys?