Feature Request: better control over choosing a font-size in the properties panel

I use Balsamiq Mockups for Desktop, and I think the app would benefit if I could easily fine tune the font-size for all text controls in the Properties panel.

I recently discovered the font-size formatting ({size:40}{size}); and while it’s immensely useful, the actual font size isn’t reflected in the properties panel when this approach is used. Also, I cannot re-fine-tune the font-size from the properties panel even if I wanted to do.

SUGGESTION: the font-size dropdown in the properties panel should also be editable so I can also easily specify what font-size I want to use.

Hi @jide,

Thanks for using our little tool! :smile:

I’ve added your suggestion to our internal tracker so we can review and consider it for the future.

If others would like to see this feature, please let us know by adding your Like/Heart or comment to help us prioritize this request.

On a side note and just in case you don’t use this already, you have the ability to define project-wide settings for the font size (size 8 to 18) in the Project Info Panel : http://support.balsamiq.com/customer/portal/articles/1895403

Thanks for your feedback, that’s always something we look for! :wink:

Hey, bumping this thread as I was looking for the same and didn’t think I should create a new thread for it.

I’m finding the jump between 20 and 24 and higher is too large for what I’m wanting to achieve. I know this was asked last year but is there any more thought of adding this feature? Having the font size editable would be perfect for this.

Thanks,
Joe

It’s something we have talked about. I will let folks know you are looking for it too and see if we are in a position to move on this yet.

Thanks for popping in and giving this a nudge :slight_smile:

I’m looking for the same feature. The jump between 20 and 24 is too large as pointed out in the comments above… Thanks

Just chiming in to add that I’d love to see this feature too. Thanks!