[Feature Request] Comments visibility and access

Hello there!

Recently a coworker added comments to a couple of wireframes. Here are a couple of suggestions that came to mind:

1. Send e-mail notification (maybe with User, Full comment and related Project/Wireframe)
  2. In the Projects list display the presence of comments (both read and unread)
  3. Inside a Project, on the tree of wireframes, display the presence of comments (both read and unread) for each wireframe

I hope I’m not being to obnoxious with my recent [Feature Request] topics.

Kind regards and keep up the good work!
Yorgos

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, @Yorgos.

Notifications are definitely something we’re working on. If you have time, have a look at this video and let us know if that would work for you.

Wishing you a great holiday season! :christmas_tree:

Thank you @Virgin!

I had not thought about searching Balsamiq on Youtube (insta-sub). I really enjoyed Peldi’s video and left him a comment. His design covers point n°1 of my request although I had a small objection with his very final decision of excluding the in-app notifications area (pointed that out in my youtube comment).

Point n°3 of my request I believe is more important than n°2 and would really love to know what you guys think about it.

Once again thank you for your amazingly quick replies and wish you and the whole team a relaxing holiday season.

Ciao,
Yorgos

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, @Yorgos.

Peldi replied to your comment there, in-app notifications are on the roadmap too. :slight_smile:

I’ve found myself not noticing these too, which is troublesome when trying to get buy-in from stakeholders on using the tool and they’ve tried commenting…

Thanks for letting us know, @danellesheree. We are currently putting the final touches to the feature so notifications are coming soon! :slight_smile: