[Feature Request] Export to PDF Dialog includes child/parent relationships

Hi there,

I have a new feature request.

Some of my projects are pretty big, with lots of “folders” (parent/child). When I want to export to PDF some parts of my project or e.g. one particular “folder”, I have to know the names of those particular mockups.

It would be nice when in the Export to PDF dialog there is the same structure as in the navigation panel, with parent/child relationships and with a possibility to mark and export one particular “folder”.

[Feature request] - Show project structure in table of content of exported PDF

Hi @Liubi,

Hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

This is a very interesting suggestion, and we’ve been discussing a similar feature recently. I’ve added your request to our internal tracker so we can review and discuss it more with the team.

If others would like to see this feature, please let us know (or add your Like/Heart vote above) to help us prioritize this request.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us today, as always!

Hi,

I’d be interested in something similar for PNG mockups. I just discovered the ability to nest mockups with tab - It’s awesome and was sorely needed! Now I’m realizing the ability to export a subgroup of the overall project is very important. Could be as simple as command/shift selecting mockups and then doing an export. Don’t necessarily need the interface for it as mentioned above.

Thanks!

Excellent idea, @Liubi!