I received a Balsamic mockup today and it had a consistent spelling error on 30 of the 46 "slides"
The word was displayed as “recive” and not “receive”
Not finding a Search and replace in the edit menu I came to these forums and found this thread.
I took a chance and opened the CustomName.bmpr file in NotePad++ … it’s a SQLite format 3 file.
So I downloaded SQLite 3 command line tools from http://www.sqlite.org/download.html.
Then did the following steps:
- Saved the http://www.sqlite.org/2016/sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3140200.zip
- Place a copy of the CustomName.bmpr file into the folder where SQLite3.exe was extracted.
- Open a command line window.
- Change directory
- Enter command SQLite3 CustomName.bmpr
- You will see the SQLite version number and build date.
Enter ".help for usage hints. and a SQLite> prompt.
7: At the prompt type in the following
UPDATE RESOURCES SET DATA = replace(DATA, ‘recive’, ‘receive’) WHERE DATA LIKE ‘%recive%’)’;
- Press enter if you are successful you will receive another SQLite> prompt.
- Open your file in Balsamic and view your changes.
I will be the first that will say this pales in comparison to the built-in feature but if you have a 3-4 hours project of hunting and pecking through a 50 sheet deck. This 10 minute approach may work well for you.