I frequently create mockups with:
- A “window” that shows part of a cropped group of elements. (This is really useful when dealing with mobile mockups where users are going to have to scroll at some point.)
- A button with a menu drop down
- A combo box with several options
I would love to be able to interact with those elements in the Full Screen view as if it were an application.
- Scroll the window with the cropped group of elements to show more of the data.
- Click on a menu button to reveal the menu options.
- Click on a combo box to reveal the options.
At present I find that I have to create additional mockups to work around the lack of this. So enhancing full screen presentation in this manner would help save significant time for me.