Balsamiq Community Discussion

Feature Request: Page Numbers and Spell Check

Hey @JohnZ, What we mean by “native” is a version that does not rely on Adobe Air. It’s a big change that will allow us to add a lot of cool features (like Spell Check and Find/Replace). It will take more time, but we can’t wait to get it to you!

+1 for both!

Same here as in I’m not bad at spellings, but at times when you write a lot of sections having text components an auto spellcheck feature can definitely help and can save you a lot of time + good for sending out a mockup to a client without being embarrassed by putting silly spelling mistakes lol. :slight_smile:

I do hope we’ll get to see spell check this year!

Hey. I still use Balsamiq a lot, and mostly love it.

Can we please have that spill chuck functunalaty cors I karnt spill for nuts
:slight_smile:

Thx.

+1 for Spell Check!

+1 on sprell checker

+1 for Spell Check! When is this going to be added? it’s so embarrassing when you make silly spelling errors in your wireframes. This should be added ASAP.

@Balsamiq this feature was requested almost 4 years ago. Is it even on your radar?, get it together!

Hi @Tatyana_Margoline,

I know it’s frustrating when features don’t appear as fast as we’d like. After shipping Balsamiq Cloud in October 2017 we turned our attention to new, native versions of the desktop apps which we sorely needed to update. Both those projects were huge - in relative terms - for our small team and have been the main focus of our engineering for some time now. The new desktop apps are in limited beta now which is a good indication of progress.

Once we get those shipped, we’ll be able to turn our attention and resources back to feature requests. I know it’s not the answer you want to hear but I also think it’s important to be up front about our priorities.

We track all requests like this formally and prioritize based on feedback like this. So thank you for letting us know how important this is - I have added your vote to our tracking.

For now, all the best.

+1 Spell check, please