[feature request] Rotate and Flip Horizontal/Vertical

Hi,
Brand new to the program and liking it so far.
One area that is a little frustrating is the lack of an ability to rotate objects.
It would also be nice to do a Flip Horizontal or Vertical.
Would be a great time saver!
Thanks,
Mark

Hey again, @digsafe!

Rotation is a very hot topic and one that we talk about a lot internally.

There are definitely some cases we would like to look at (rotating a triangle by 45 degrees, etc), but we worry that adding rotation to every control will make the design more difficult to implement.

What controls did you have in mind when it comes to rotation?

Using the rectangle and triangle to create a custom arrow, I am limited to pointing that arrow only horizontally or vertically.
That is frustrating.

I can totally see that, @digsafe. We have been talking about adding more rotation options to the triangle and rectangle for a while now.

I’ve given the conversation a little nudge. :slight_smile:

Awesome. I appreciate your support.
I am using this program to diagram courseware that has branching capability. Since there is a narrative to consider, the ability to illustrate flow is critical and only having the one option for arrows is limiting.

Another thing, it would be great to use custom fonts to tie in with branding. :slight_smile:

If you want to use a different font for your project, @digsafe, you can change it in the project info panel.

Mockups should work with most fonts, so let me know if you see any issues! :slight_smile:

Ah, good to know! Sorry, still ramping up on the program.

No worries, my friend. We are here to help with that :slight_smile: