[Feature request] - Show project-parents in pdf-title

Hi All,

I’ve a feature request:
Once you export the PDFs and print them, it would be nice if you can see to which parent a certain screen belongs.

In current version of balsamiq, the title of the sheet is printed. (See picture below. E.g ‘General’), but this screen has 3 parent cases.

See picture below

Regards,
Daniel

Hi again @Daniel82,

Another interesting request, thanks for sharing it! I’ve added this one too so we can review and consider it it for the future. As always, if others would like to see this implemented, please let us know by adding your comment or like/heart.

In the meantime, adding manually the parent name when creating child mockups will help you to achieve this, Daniel. You might be using this workaround already but I thought adding it here wouldn’t hurt. :slight_smile:

Hi Virgin,

I used this mechanism when I started using Balsamiq, …adding the parent name to the childs name…, just to organize my screens in Balsamiq.
Then I found out about the ‘tab’ ‘shift-tab’ feature to really organize your screens in a tree-structured way,…so I got rid of the parent-child-naming…And I really want to keep it this way… :slight_smile:
Thanks for the suggestion though

Daniel