Balsamiq Community Discussion

Feature Request: text find/replace

+1 Pretty please!!!

Is Balsamiq cloud considered secure enough for use in an enterprise environment?

I would definitely use it in an enterprise environment. Indeed (afaik) there is also no search/replace in cloud yet.

Find/Replace is CRUCIAL. +1

+1. What does a feature “on the list” mean? Notice this thread was started over 2 years ago. Seems like such a simple request.

Thanks for sharing your need, @tavrahami!

Sorry about that but we’ve been focusing on the development of our native apps for the past two years. We’ve recently launched our new web version, Balsamiq Cloud, and we’ll work on adding requested features to our new editor soon hopefully. Adding this one is definitely part of our plans.

Any questions, we’re here!

Such an important feature. I have to make a global text change and I already know there is a 70% chance I’ll have to do it again to something else I can’t yet anticipate. Can we maybe export the whole project to XML, make the change, then re-import?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, @vlc, I’ve added your vote for this feature.

In the meantime, exporting each wireframe to JSON and making the change in a text editor before re-importing would do the trick indeed.

We’re focused on launching our native Desktop apps for now but we’re impatient to get back to investigating requested features. Let us know if you’d like to see anything else in the tool.

Add a +1 from me if it isn’t already in there from sometime in the past.

(Spellcheck would be a nice addition too)

Add a +1 for me please. The find would be very helpful - I can replace manually.

Hi,

Just in case, I’d like to add my vote here, but it seems that there are two similar requests: https://forums.balsamiq.com/search?q=find%20%26%20replace