Feature request: User should be able to use symbols inside a symbol

Symbols are a super effective way to speed up the workflow, especially with the handling of requested changes later in the process. At the moment it is not possible to nest symbols. This causes the user to create workarounds that are sometimes confusing and more difficult to handle when changes are necessary.

Is it possible use a symbol inside another symbol?

Hi @sencha,

This feature has been requested by some users already so I’ve added your vote for this in our internal tracker, that will help us to prioritize it for the future!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, that’s always very helpful for us! :smile:

This definitely sounds like a great addition for the product. Is there a timeline for incorporating it?

No timeline yet, @Amadeo_Gallardo, but I’ll make sure your comments are heard as well :slight_smile:

This is the one thing I think it’s seriously missing… +1

I was also looking for this feature, so add my vote as well!

Yes, waiting for this feature!

Me too

I too would REAAALLY appreciate this feature. Where do I upvote? :slight_smile:

We haven’t posted an update about this in a while, and I’m sorry about that.

This is quickly becoming our most requested feature, and it is something we want to do.

In the interest of full-disclosure, we spent a lot of time on this last year but had to scrap that implementation because it affected the overall stability of the app.

That being said, we are going to come back to this soon. We are in the middle of a big push for updated desktop apps, and once that is done, we will jump back into this. :slight_smile:

I’m also waiting for this feature. Great value to speed up wireframe process!

I’m pleased to hear you are working on this !

This feature will be really useful, i’m waiting for it :wink:

Would love to see this as well.

Any updates on progress?

This is the first thing we are going to work on as soon as the native apps ship. It is the most requested feature we have and we want to get it done as soon as we can!