Hi Peldi and Team!
First off, I like it a lot.
Took me awhile to figure out a few things so maybe there could be more clarification/instruction on these:
- how to bring my previous assets over. Not sure if I did it right but I added them to Symbols now.
- How to convert the mockup I downloaded from myBalsamiq.
- Can I add a new text style (like a large font) as an element so I can reuse it? I tried adding it to symbols, but then I can’t retype it. It’s neat, however, that the symbols I can automatically add from hitting “/” and typing their name.
- I assume I can’t upload a Balsamiq 3 mockup to myBalsamiq.com. I wish I knew this before downloading and upgrading the mockup.
- Any chance we could have a filter/search box above the mockup names? When we get to a lot of mockups it becomes hard to find what we’re looking for, especially if we remember part of the name of the mockup only.
- You might want to highlight the button that can be activated by hitting enter. E.g. it didn’t occur to me that I can rename the mockup and hit enter until I accidentally hit enter.
- Please allow extension of text selection. Example: I double-click a word, it highlights it, I’d like to be able to shift click if I need to select the space and comma before it (useful when moving info around in a row of a data grid.
- Any chance we can change the naming of clones to use the word “copy” after the title itself such as: “Contacts Copy” instead of "Copy of Contacts”. That way I wouldn’t have to remove the copy of then go to the end and type whatever I want to add afterwards, as well. I could just select the copy and type over it.
- Could we get the option to lock certain elements on the layout, so when selecting elements the locked ones won’t be selected?
That’s all for now.