[FIXED] [BUG] Data Grid inverse text color on links with changes to row selections

Balsamiq Edit: This has been fixed in version 3.3.11

Today I noticed some interesting behavior with inverse text colors in the data grid when changing the row selection. This seems to only be affecting the column that is set as a link.

My first row was selected but I decided to change the selection to None. The first column (link) then remained white text while the other columns for the same row reverted to black text. The only way to get the first column to update is to go into the data grid edit mode and press Ctrl+Enter (or simply to make any change to the data grid). This inverse color issue also occurs when going from no selections to selecting a row.

Here are the Links and Selection colors being used in this project.

Example issue:

Very strange, Russ.

I’m having trouble reproducing it, which makes me wonder if you’re hitting an RTE somewhere. Does this persist through restarting the app?

If so, is there a project you feel comfortable sharing with us so we can see what’s happening?

Thanks, as always, for your detailed reports, dude. We really appreciate them.

I was able to replicate it after restarting the app. In fact I was able to copy out my data grid to another project file and replicate it there. I noticed this issue occurs when I start out with a selection then change it to none.

I will email you a copy of the file.

Hi again @russ,

Our latest official version (3.3.11) also includes the fix for this. Please let us know if your hit any other issue, we’ll be here to help!

The new version (3.3.11) is available here.
And the complete release notes are here.