Balsamiq Edit: This has been fixed in version 3.3.11
Using B3.3.3, something strange is going on with full screen presentation mode. It does not usually remember the settings I give it.
I think what’s happening is that it takes some amount of time to “save” the fact that I toggled that setting (several+ seconds) and it toggles the display every other slide if I don’t wait long enough. So, what I see is this:
- Mockup1 - markup is off. Turn markup “on”
- Flip to Mockup2 - markup is off (when I’d expect it to be on).
- Flip back to Mockup1 - markup is still on - good.
- Flip back to Mockup2 - markup is still off, so I flip it on.
- Flip back to Mockup1 - mark up is now off
As I was testing this to find a theory, I found if I flipped the toggle on Mockup1 and then waited several seconds, then everything worked as expected.
It’s quite a mystery. Thoughts?