[FIXED] Issue with {mockup-name}


#1

Balsamiq Edit: This has been implemented in version 3.5.9


Not sure if this has been reported before, but I’ve started using {mockup-name} but some of my mockups have & in the name, e.g. Problems & Procedures. On the mockup, this appears as Problems & Procedures 

Obviously it’s a simple fix and I replace the & with and, but just thought I’d mention it.


#2

Hi @duncliffe,

Sorry for the snag, I see it here too. I’ve reported it to the dev team so we can fix it.

Thanks for the report! Anything else, we’re here. :slight_smile:


#3

Hi @duncliffe!

We just released our latest official version (3.5.9) including the fix for this bug. Thanks again for the report!

The new version (3.5.9) is available here.
And the complete release notes are here if needed.