Full Screen mode - Cannot progress through screens

This problem just started today. When using full screen mode the Arrow that allows you to click on links was replaced by a “hand” icon. This does not allow me to click through the links of the presentation. Did something in my settings change? Is anyone else experiencing this? This behavior just started today and I have a presentation tomorrow. I’d like to be able to use full screen.

Hrm, that’s odd, @John_Witherspoon. I’m super sorry about that.

As much as I hate suggesting it, restarting Mockups may fix this issue. Mockups can get cranky if it runs for a long time. Restarting will clear out most of the problems caused by that.

If restarting doesn’t fix the issue, would it be possible to send your project file to us? We would keep your data in the strictest confidence, and only long enough to determine the issue.

Let me know how the restart goes, John, and we will go from there. :slight_smile:

Restarting was the first thing i tried. It didn’t work. I didn’t want to have to reinstall the whole program. Is there an email address. I will share the file with you.

Absolutely, John. support@balsamiq.com

I’ll stand by for the file, and then we will dig in!

Got it, @John_Witherspoon

I’ll shoot you an email as soon as I have an update!