You see on the screenshot on the left side the mockup preview with elements inside and no elements on the right side.
- created project file with 3.0.8 on my iMac
- copied project file from iMac to Google Drive
- copied project file from Google Drive to MacBook
- opened project file with 3.0.3
same result with this procedure (after update to 3.1.1):
3. copied project file from Google Drive to MacBook
4. opened project file with 3.1.1
Thank you Michael
Hi @mhohlfeld, sorry for the hassle. What happens if you email the bmpr to yourself instead? We are dealing with some google drive issues right now, I wonder if that’s the culprit.
hi @peldi, i switched away from “open and save bmpr directly from google drive”. i have done it 2 months ago with data loss. now in this case i copied/pasted the file from google drive to local disk.
To you idea: email the bmpr to me… i will try when i’m back on my iMac.