Balsamiq Community Discussion

How can I archive a Project?

In myBalsamiq I was able to archive a project and keep it in my archived folder if I ever need it I coun unArchive it back and work on it.
In Balsamiq Cloud, I only have the option to download or delete.
Is there another option I am missing?

Hi @Dimitris_Damaskos and thanks for sharing your need.

You’re right, we don’t support archives in Balsamiq Cloud. Here is what we suggest instead.

Let us know if that works for you, we’ll be happy to discuss this more if you need something different.

Thank you for the incredibly fast response @Virgin.
I guess we will have to download and backup the Projects on our own from now own.

As a product owner working in a larger team I want the ability for multiple team members to archive and unarchive projects in Balsamiq.Cloud (like it was in MyBalsamiq) so that we do not have to deal with shared DropBox / Google Drive etc folders and file versions. The old method worked very reliably and working with files does not give me the same level of confidence because some other team member may forget to download the project, may delete the project by accident, may store the project at a location we could not find.
Petra

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us today, @Petra_Wallner.

We have no plans for bringing back this feature for now but I’m logging in your request into our internal tracker so can talk about it with the team.

Please let us know if you need anything else, we’re here to help!