The color picker seems to get locked on black but doesn’t change the icon color until another color is picked.
I’ve noticed this a couple time, although I can’t guarantee it’s a consistent bug. I just downloaded the newest mockup today (3/12)
- create an icon, change the icon color to black.
- create another icon, the color picker now shows black the color but the the icon is the gray2 default color.
- click on the black color in the picker - notice how the icon color doesn’t change.
- click on any other color in the picker, the color changes.
- click on black color again to get the icon to be black.