Trying to embed an image to use as a background for an application UI mockup.
- I create and size the Image placeholder (1920x1040)
- Double click it to pull up the Load Image pop up.
- Load my image into the folder, select it and hit Load
- Pop up closes and I’m left with an Image not Found Image placeholder.
- I found another thread where someone had an issue iwht MyBalsamiq not showing placeholders with special characters in it, so I renamed my background to exclude a “-” character. Same result
- Not sure file size had anything to do with it, so tried the smaller hamburger file you see in the Attachment screen grab. Same result.
- Tried half size image PH. Same result
Also noticed that while the images show in the double-click Load image pop up, they don’t show in the Image property flyout: