[IMPLEMENTED] Deleting all alternates at the same time

Balsamiq Edit: This has been implemented in version 3.4.5

I see that I can discard alternates individually on each mockup or export only official mockups, but how do I delete all alternates in the .bmpr file or for one mockup? I have a lot of mockups with many alternates.

Thanks!

JM

Hey @JMT!

Right now, there isn’t a way to delete all alternates in one fell swoop; I’m sorry about that. However, you are not the first person to ask about that, so it may be time for us to think about how we would implement it. I’ll talk to the team and see if it’s something we are ready to put on the roadmap.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post today. While I wish I had a better answer for you now, your post gives us the nudge that will help us have a better answer in the future. :slight_smile:

I’m living and breathing each week in balsamiq mockups. I appreciate all you do. Thanks for checking.

Hi @JMT ,

We just released our latest official version (3.4.5) and you can now discard all alternates for a mockup with a dedicated menu command:

Thanks again for the request! :slight_smile:

The new version (3.4.5) is available here.
And the complete release notes are here if needed.

You guys rock! I shared this with our team and it is great that Balsamiq is so in touch with their customers! This is a huge timesaver feature.