Importing Symbol library function makes balsamiq crash

Hey guys
I like the look and feel of the new version and also appreciate the new features BUT when I try to import symbols library from mockuptogo.com balsamiq always crashes.
I managed to import at least one library without crashing but I think older .bmml files do not work. I managed to import
iOS/iPhones but the following ones don’t work:

• iOS/iOS7 controls
  • iOS/iPhone In-App Social Networking

Hi @nepal_piis, thanks for the bug report. We are aware of it and are fixing it for the next release. In the meantime, the workaround is to drag the BMMLs to the Symbols view in your BMPR from the desktop onto the app, instead of using the Project > Import menu. It should work, let us know if it doesn’t.

Hi peldi

Curious how can i find on BMML flies? for download so on websites which name websites?

do you mind tell me?

thanks

Hey @Khuang123,

BMML files are our old file format, and we haven’t used them in a while. Wireframes to Go uses our .bmpr file format.

Are you experiencing the same crash that Joel was experiencing above? Or are you just trying to bring your wireframes to go templates into your project?

@Brendan

ohh ok thank you

curious when download different temples files from BMPR files ok now how to import on balsamiq symbols ?? so I don’t want import each separate just I want all temple files become All together in balsamiq symbols

Ahh, I’m sorry for the confusion we caused you, Kevin.

If you’re using Mockups 3 for Desktop, importing symbols from Wireframes to Go is not the greatest experience right now, and I’m sorry about that.

If you follow the instructions on this page, you should be able to import the symbols. Or you can let me know which symbols you’d like in a project file and I can create one for you. :slight_smile:

This will be a lot better soon, my friend. Our new desktop apps will have Wireframes to Go built in to them, like our web apps do.

Let me know if you run into any problems!