Is it possible to change the big blue arrow on Full Screen mode of myBalsamiq?

Hi

I’m new to the forum (hello!) and I’ve tried searching for an answer with no joy so far.

I’m using myBalsamiq (rather than the desktop version) and I can’t seem to find a way to turn of the big blue arrow which appears in Full Screen Presentation mode. The cog which is referred to in the documentation for the Desktop version doesn’t seem to exist in myBalsamiq. Is there a way of switching the arrow for something else? I really like the Full Screen mode for demonstrating wireframes to stakeholders, but I think that the arrow looks a bit unprofessional, and is a bit of a distraction when trying get people to focus on the user journey - it would be great to be able to switch it for a standard cursor.

Apologies if I’m asking in the wrong place, or if this has been asked and answered before.

Hey @aly!

This is the perfect place to ask a question like this. I’m sorry the big pointer is giving you issues.

While there isn’t a way to disable it in full-screen mode, you can use your project’s prototype link to demo the project.

The prototype link works on any browser/platform, so you can even demo it on a customer or colleague’s computer. You don’t have to log in to view it.

Let me know if that works for you. :slight_smile:

Edit:
I knew there had to be a way to disable it, but I completely missed how. In full-screen mode, this icon will disable the link hints and the pointer.

I’ve just used your suggestion and it worked perfectly, thank you!