Jira - monthly subscription of balsamiq

https://balsamiq.com/buy/#j
I have Jira as Cloud solution. I not not see how it is working with Balsamiq when I want to use it for Jira.
What is the licens I need?
is the 150$ monthly or one time? If it is one time how it is working with Jira Cloud?

Hi Martin!

Thanks for your post. Here is our FAQ about using our plugins with Atlassian Cloud:
https://support.balsamiq.com/sales/atlassiancloud/

Right now, our pricing model is based on an annual license, however we will soon be offering monthly pricing for Mockups for JIRA.

These details should be available soon. In the meantime, if you need a trial extension, or have other sales questions, you can contact us at sales@balsamiq.com

We’d be happy to help!
Natalie for the Balsamiq Sales Team

We are evaluating the best application of Balsamiq for our organization.
is there feature parity between the desktop version and the JIRA plugin?
It is unclear from the information i have found

Are you using Server or Cloud, @scotbriscoe?

We just released an update to JIRA Cloud that puts it in feature parity with our Mockups 3 for Desktop and Google Drive apps.

Mockups for JIRA Server is based on the older, version 2, editor, so it is missing some of the newer features we introduced with version 3.

Let us know if you have questions about either product, Scot, and if there is anything we can do to help get your team set up! :slight_smile:

Thank you Bendan. that is helpful to know.
do you plan to update the JIRA Server version in the near future for product parity or are you planning on only continuing to support the Cloud version?

We are definitely exploring bringing it to JIRA Server, but I cannot even begin to estimate a timeline. You are not the first person to say they’d like to see it.

As soon as we know more, we will post an update

Edit to clarify: We want to bring Mockups 3 to both JIRA and Confluence servers. We don’t anticipate there being any issue in doing that, but we need to investigate to be sure.